Xbox 360 Zone
Welcome to Xbox 360 Zone.
Please signup.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Xbox 360 Zone
Welcome to Xbox 360 Zone.
Please signup.
Xbox 360 Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xbox 360 Zone

10th Lobbies and MORE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please tell the members here to stop advertising.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tacodevil

We've been having a ton of your members trying to spread advertisements on our site and we feel like we have to do something about it. Everyday we get topics with new members just spamming away and bumbing the thread just saying JOIN NOW! Well, it's really annoying us now. Please, I'm a member one of those sites, would you like it if everybody from our site came and spammed the site with advertisement to come over to our site? I bet you wouldn't. It wouldn't be a very good environment to try to have peace in with all those immature topics. Please, just please, take some actions to prevent your members from doing this please. As you can see I'm not spamming, I'm acting mature, I won't go around causing trouble for you guys. Just please do something about the issue. Thanks.

Platypus

Platypus
Global Mod
Global Mod

Kid, please get over yourself, if you don't like it just get off. Problem solved.

-Hoster-

-Hoster-
Founder
Founder

Platypus wrote:Kid, please get over yourself, if you don't like it just get off. Problem solved.

WHOA WHOA WHOA
easy there buddy
take the members suggestions.
i agree with him i will laydown the law on spammers!

thanks for posting

https://www.youtube.com/XboxLobbyHosting

Platypus

Platypus
Global Mod
Global Mod

-Hoster- wrote:
Platypus wrote:Kid, please get over yourself, if you don't like it just get off. Problem solved.

WHOA WHOA WHOA
easy there buddy

thanks for posting
Haha. Ok, my bad.

-Hoster-

-Hoster-
Founder
Founder

Some life points almost came off you lol first is free

https://www.youtube.com/XboxLobbyHosting

Silent

Silent

Thanks for clearyfing this, Tacodevil. Im sure Hoster will do something about it.
Have a nice day!

Tacodevil

-Hoster- wrote:

WHOA WHOA WHOA
easy there buddy

thanks for posting
Thanks for agreeing with me, it's not just your site, but many other aswell but that day was flowing with advertisement to come here. I don't mind advertising, just don't over exaggerate it where it annoys our members. But again, it's definetly not just this site, and again, thanks for taking my suggestion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum